I don’t know about you, but my mind is in two places right now.
Focused on warm, soul-comforting flavors (it’s been about a solid month of freezing temps here in Michigan so far!)
Devising my tropical escape.
This salad combo was born out of my fantasy today, so I thought I’d share with you guys because it was deciduous! Wherever you are, I hope you enjoy. Be sure to make this in a very big salad bowl— it creates a massive meal for 1– or share with a friend!
1 small cucumber
1-2 cups spring salad mix
6 small sweet peppers
1/2 cup of chopped pineapple
1/2 cup chopped baby bella mushrooms
1/2 cup finely chopped celery
sea salt (to taste)
red pepper (to taste)
chipolte power (to taste)
4 tsp maple syrup
4 tsp lime juice
2 tsp fresh orange juice
1. Heat a ceramic pan on low heat and add celery, peppers, mushrooms, sea salt, and chipotle powder. Simmer using water (as an oil-free option) for 20 minutes.
2. Add chopped pineapple to the pan and continue simmering for 5 minutes.
3. While waiting to finish cooking, spiralize your cucumber noodles (I used the ribbon setting) and chop up your salad.
4. When done simmering and cooked to your liking, add warm veggies and pineapple to top your salad.
5. Sprinkle with red pepper, fresh apples and add dressing.
There you have it! If you are near a beach, be sure to enjoy this there for me, k?
My story of how I finally healed acne, and how you can too.
Stay on track with your goals by joining our 14-Day High Raw Community Cleanse!