This recipe is not only delicious, it’s nutritious! Sweet Potatoes are loaded with beta carotene, a vital skin healing nutrient. These fries are based off the infamous Medical Medium Sweet Potato Fries, but with a spiced up lil’ twist!
When it’s just me, I make these without oil. but today I made a large batch using coconut oil for my family to snack on.
This recipe makes 1 batch of fries.
2 large sweet potatoes
2 tsp Frontier Coop Curry Powder
1 tsp Frontier Coop Smoked Paprika
1/2 tsp Bragg’s Sprinkle Spice
1 tsp coconut oil (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425°
2. Slice sweet potatoes up into wedges
3. Steam for 5 minutes on the stove
4. Remove from heat, drain water, and add spices + oil to the pan
5. Smother your fries with the spices + oil!
6. Lay them out on a baking sheet (use parchment paper if you are going oil free)
7. Bake for 35 minutes
I don’t usually flip mine half way through, but you can for a more even bake! To get an extra crisp, broil them for an extra minute or so.
Dip in ketchup, maple syrup, guac, or all 3!
These babies won some hearts around here today, I hope you enjoy them too!!
If you liked this recipe, check out THE GLOW CLUB for more healing recipes that keep you beautiful inside and out!